Just some random thoughts
Random thought 1:
Maybe I should study in NTU/NBS. But right now, I've got no idea what's the next step out there in the society. I'm thinking of Banking & Finance or Marketing. One more thing, application starts tomorrow. But honestly, I wish I'll get a scholarship for one of the Australia Uni. But so far, NTU sounds good.
Random thought 2:
Was watching The Reader online in the evening. Loved it. It's very different from most of the films are. Personally I think it's great. Loved the storyline and how it is trying to highlight certain issues and evoking certain emotions. MUST WATCH! Read the synopsis HERE.
Random thought 3:
After the movie, I kept thinking and suddenly this phrase just pop into my mind:
"Love, is the only word that dictionary can never define enough". Don't you think so?
Actually, I'm really looking forward to knowing a great guy and perhaps spend the rest of life with him. But I don't deny the very fact that, I can see myself dating for years but not getting married. Okay, RANDOM!
Random thought 4:
I think people can take education for granted. Was watching some television program and I saw how children are forced to enter the workforce to earn a living for themselves. Maybe we are too fortunate that we often overlook the fact that in this world, there are people who are suffering and will never get the chance to experience what we have. Sometimes, it really hurts to see that happening. So I did think about setting up an organization to help children to get education. Education, personally, to me is very important.
Random thought 5:
Ee ping (Boss - attachment) asked me a random question yesterday when I dropped by Synovate: "Which is worse, to hear your 15-year-old son telling you he is gay or he knocked-up some girl?" Seriously, I can accept gayness. At the very least is him and no one is harm or innocent lives is involved. On the other hand, there's more trouble involved if he knocked-up some girl. Oh well, RANDOM.
Random thought 6:
It's going to be 1am. I'm kinda slacking away from doing my project and I need to get my motivation back to get it through it all. Final days away from graduating! Oh, the thought about driving seems to be bugging so I better type it down before it irritates me.
Random thought 7:
I loved my friends, cousins and definitely my family.
Loved and take care.
Maybe I should study in NTU/NBS. But right now, I've got no idea what's the next step out there in the society. I'm thinking of Banking & Finance or Marketing. One more thing, application starts tomorrow. But honestly, I wish I'll get a scholarship for one of the Australia Uni. But so far, NTU sounds good.
Random thought 2:
Was watching The Reader online in the evening. Loved it. It's very different from most of the films are. Personally I think it's great. Loved the storyline and how it is trying to highlight certain issues and evoking certain emotions. MUST WATCH! Read the synopsis HERE.
Random thought 3:
After the movie, I kept thinking and suddenly this phrase just pop into my mind:
"Love, is the only word that dictionary can never define enough". Don't you think so?
Actually, I'm really looking forward to knowing a great guy and perhaps spend the rest of life with him. But I don't deny the very fact that, I can see myself dating for years but not getting married. Okay, RANDOM!
Random thought 4:
I think people can take education for granted. Was watching some television program and I saw how children are forced to enter the workforce to earn a living for themselves. Maybe we are too fortunate that we often overlook the fact that in this world, there are people who are suffering and will never get the chance to experience what we have. Sometimes, it really hurts to see that happening. So I did think about setting up an organization to help children to get education. Education, personally, to me is very important.
Random thought 5:
Ee ping (Boss - attachment) asked me a random question yesterday when I dropped by Synovate: "Which is worse, to hear your 15-year-old son telling you he is gay or he knocked-up some girl?" Seriously, I can accept gayness. At the very least is him and no one is harm or innocent lives is involved. On the other hand, there's more trouble involved if he knocked-up some girl. Oh well, RANDOM.
Random thought 6:
It's going to be 1am. I'm kinda slacking away from doing my project and I need to get my motivation back to get it through it all. Final days away from graduating! Oh, the thought about driving seems to be bugging so I better type it down before it irritates me.
Random thought 7:
I loved my friends, cousins and definitely my family.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home